We just got back from Leech Lake MN, where James' family has a cabin, it was a relaxing time for the most part. We went up with Justin and Ashley and our friends Kevin and Megan, we all needed some time relaxing. The weather didnt agree with us for the first couple of days, but Friday and the later part Saturday it agreed. Us girls even got sunburnt :) Wahoooo!!!! That's just what I needed (seriously :)) I've been lacking in my summer color thats for sure.
We found out that my sister in law is pregnant while we were up there.... I'm so excited/scared for her, and yes I'm a little down about it BUT that's only because of what I've been through, it doesnt change a thing about how I feel about it for her.
I can say this though.... as soon as I start to feel better about my miscarriage, I get slapped in the face by someone telling me they're pregnant or seeing it somewhere. I can't tell you how many people I know now that are pregnant after I had my miscarriage... I sure am glad things are going so well for them, but it just seems unfair that I was the 1 in 5 of my friends that had the miscarriage, I guess that God just knew that I'm a strong one, and knew I could take one for the team.
I deleted a TON of people off of my facebook, I honestly don't even know why I have it, the people I care about have my phone number...I guess I was just sick of seeing all the girls gloating over their pregnancies, and the girls that all they do is post about how miserable they are and that they can't wait for it to be over. Here is my thought....
SHUT THE FUCK UP. (very blunt, yes I'm sorry.) Be thankful for what you have because there are a lot of people that have a REALLLLLLY tough time getting to the point where we are even close to being able to complain, and when I get to the complaining part, I will honestly consider it a blessing. Let me puke my eyeballs out everyday, let me not be able to sleep, let me not be able to eat the things I want because I cant keep them down. It's unreal how people take for granted such a miracle. It kills me everytime I see it.
Ok, I'm done. Laundry time.
On a GOOD note..... 4 days til I get to go meet my ADORABLE nephew in South Carolina... there will be TONS of pictures to follow. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment