Monday, June 6, 2011

emotional day....

this one is bound to make you cry but.....
we lost our first child. Baby E went up with the big man a few weeks ago...
We found out we were pregnant at the end of May and we were excstatic.... who would have thought?
We kept it a secret because of my history with my ovaries and everything we were waiting till 12 weeks to spill the beans.
Last week I started lightly bleeding and it wouldn't go away, but the doctor said it was normal.... whatever normal is.
This morning I woke up and I just had a wierd feeling that something wasn't right so I called my doctor and told her i wanted to see her today. Mom and I went in and I had an ultrasound and I didn't see the heart beat like we had before. This afternoon I had to go in and have a D & C procedure done to get the baby out. All in All it's been a very emotional day, but our baby is in heaven with lots of people that will love it. I bought myself a ring with the baby's birthstone so I always remember, not that I wont. Were just letting God take his course he has planned for us...... its hard but he has it all planned out.
Now, if i could just lose the bloat so my pants would fit :)



we will always love you baby E. <3

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry Allie :( I obviously have no idea how hard this must be for you both, but just know that I am always here to talk to if you need it. Love you both so much.

    ReplyDelete