Seems like this past week(ish) has just been full of bad news. We were planning to go to Arkansas to see Pops for Christmas but because of the weather we weren't able to make it, that kills me. Then we find out that James' friend was killed in a car accident, 21, just a kid. Makes you realize how precious life is and how fast it can be taken from you. Then one of my friends got a phone call that her friends 10 year old son was killed in a car accident too. Unbeliveable. I couldn't imagine being a parent and losing a child. It kills me. Then today I find out that Greg's(my highschool sweetheart) Uncle (57) passed away of a heart attack. I can't believe it, he left behing a wife and 5 kids, 3 of which are still in high school. I couldnt imagine. It just feels like its a never ending cycle, I have so much sorrow for these families, I pray and pray that God gives them peace through all of this, and I try to remind myself that in a minute someone you love could be gone. All the reason I believe to
ALWAYS say I love you. You never know when the last time will be that you can say that and hear it back.
"life is like a roulette wheel, you never know where you're gonna land, first your spinning then your standing still, left home with a losing hand."
No comments:
Post a Comment