Saturday, January 1, 2011

memories of 2010.

Out with the past year and in with new and exciting new year.... lets see, what sticks out in my mind for events in our lives in 2010?...
-- james getting ready to leave our house to trade in the 2005 Arctic Cat F7 and his motor blew up in his truck, apparently that was the sign that the F7 wasn't quite ready to be done with us, so she still sits here. :)
-- Planning our BEAUTIFUL wedding and tackling obsticles that came with it, but it definitely went on with a BANG. Our wedding came straight out of a fairy tale, it was perfect. I married my best friend and we couldnt be happier.
-- Grandpa Oris passed away in April, RIP Gramps.
-- We went up to Leech Lake MN with Jerry, Nova, Gramma and Steve. It was an absolute blast and James hasn't been there since Josh was alive. It was a great time, I caught the biggest fish and I didnt even know I had it on the line. Lots of drinks and fishing and RELAXING. We can't wait to go back in 2011.
-- I had a serious issue with cysts on my ovaries, this came upon by me calling my mother at work as I'm laying on my living room floor in fetal position afraid for my life and threatening to call 911 if she didn't hurry up and get to Gladbrook. Mom made it in a record 12 minutes from the Veterans Home in Marshalltown to my front door, now thats talent. :)
-- Pops was convicted of a crime he might have committed but there was no victims, just the cops being assholes. He was sentanced to 10 years in federal prison. One of the worst days of my life, I felt like I lost my father. :( Sherri sold everything in effort to keep the house but it's not looking promising, were trying to be strong for her, we are all she has. But we're doing it, and she is by far the STRONGEST woman I have ever known this far in my life.
-- We started (for real) our Lawncare/Snow Removal Business, James is Vice President and I'm Presidente :) He had been doing Snow Removal for his cousin Todd, but we started getting questioned about it so we started our own "branch", James bought his first riding lawn mower from.... you guessed it. My dad :)
-- We bought our 2002 Chevy Trailblazer after a long search for the "right one". It has been a lifesaver.
-- James lost another friend due to a car accident. Trent Rohach was killed 12/23/10 in Toledo. It was very hard for James to deal with, but he did better than I thought. He will always remember Trent, he has the most amazing and fun (snowmobilers) family.
-- We had our honeymoon booked to Mexico for a week, but James decided it was a waste of money so we cancelled and went up north to the Slanias Cabin.... ended up nasty weather, losing power and I had gotten strep throat. We headed to Madison 3 days earlier to get home and get me taken care of. Definitely have memories :)
.............................. we booked our honeymoon "redo" for March 2011 with Troy and Lacie Moore, wierd how James is all about it when his buddy asks us to go....How does that work?!?!
-- We went to Brad Paisley/Miranda Lambert Concert in Des Moines with Troy and Lacie. I went to Carrie Underwood/Dierks Bentley with Miss Kaitlyn for our Birthdays - - unbelievable concert.
-- 2010 was the first year in my life that we didnt get to the state fair :(
-- I found out that I'm going to be an AUNT!!!!!!!!!! in June 2011.
-- We had a foster dog for about a month. Marley was a lab/weimeraner mix, she was a little naughty but I blame her previous owners. She was starting to become a great dog when we finally found her a new home, James, Harley, and Miley were happy to see her go, they were ready for our roost to be back to normal, I however was heart broken.... of course.
-- My cousin Brian and his beautiful wife Nicole were married 2 weeks after us and it was such a beautiful, intimate wedding.
-- Ryan was medically discharged from the Marines because of the boots they issued him, he was allergic to what they treat them with, the kid is heartbroken.
-- We got a new roof ;)
-- We adopted my cat from Sherris house. LoveBug is now our only other male in our household and he is a RIOT! Love him!

Those are main things that I can think of off the top of my head. Not too bad I dont think.
Now on to BIGGER and BETTER things in 2011, we wish the best of everything to everyone in 2011. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment