
2 MONTHS!!!! and i'll be here!!!!!!!!
Sunday funday here, just hanging out lounging.... I have the house CLEAN and I'm hoping it stays that way. I'm learning to clean a bit every single day so then at the end of the week its not so overwhelming. Genious, I know. Haha.
I feel like this post is going to get lengthy. Why? Hmmm, probably because I haven't posted in a LONG time. Yeah sorry about that, yes I'm apologizing to myself.
Last week we went to our doctors appointment in Des Moines for our "infertility" issues. It was interesting and I'm excited to start the hopefully not so lengthy process as to why were having so much of an issue.
I'm really liking my short hair, A LOT! Good move on my part thats for sure. :)
We will be in Mexico in 2 months and I can't wait! It's been a long time coming, thats for sure, I'm so excited to get out of this ice box for a few days.
School is going GREAT so far, I'm really excited to finally get moving on my nursing degree. Work is giong GREAT since I've transferred to the Toledo branch, I really feel like I belong there and it makes my life a whole lot easier when I'm going to work knowing that I feel like I belong.
Yesterday I helped Sherri get some things on Craigslist, hopefully we will be able to sell some of it, shes becoming a mess.... and I'm not sure what to do. I'm being strong for her and thats all I can do.
I got a letter from Tom and he thinks we forgot about him, so I need to write him, that's what I'll be doing next. I'm going to go to Arkansas to see him with Sherri in February, I'm so excited but so scared at the same time.
I'm really going to come up with my list of things I want to do in 2011... Thats on my to do list today too.
I really need to get back to the gym. Hopefully Tuesday that will happen. Tomorrow I'm going to Waterloo with Lacie to a Lia Sophia Party, I'm excited to get out of the house and have girl time :)
I really need to get back to the gym. Hopefully Tuesday that will happen. Tomorrow I'm going to Waterloo with Lacie to a Lia Sophia Party, I'm excited to get out of the house and have girl time :)
Ok, not as long as I thought. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment