We were so lazy today. I started feeling sick again, yes I'm going to the doctor tomorrow. Something is up with my stomach, I cant keep anything in or down.... its really not fun. I have a icky tummy at all times, and I hate that feeling.
Yesterday we went to Ames and ate at hickory park, went to target (I got my mini carpet shampooer and I'm thrilled!) We also got school supplies for me because I go back tomorrow. Its going to be wierd going back, especially since I'll be writing Allie Ebersole instead of Allie Hineman, I hope I remember thats my name when they do attendance!
James was OOOBER lazy today, played PS3 and watched TV, literally.... all day.
I cleaned my bathroom, kitchen, living room, and even though I'm sick I made him monster bars and breakfast, what the heck is wrong with me. He pissed me off though, I've been trying to work on laundry all day and when I asked him if he had changed it around while I had napped on the couch he said yes, so I thought it was all good...... negative. Asshole lied to me. Seriously? About frickin' laundry?!?! COME ON! So I'm mad. I'm sick and I did stuff for him but then he couldnt even go down and change laundry around. Ugh, MEN! That was my last straw. We are now not speaking. I'm mad.
10 weeks til we go to Mexico. I'm excited! As long as I'm feeling ok it will be a great trip!
I'm still working on my list of things to do in 2011.... I will hopefully have it compiled by next weekend. I feel like I have been going non-stop since 1.1.11. No time to even think.
I finally got the guts to waterproof my camera, and it still works like a charm. Let me tell you, when the instructions say to "submerge fully into a bowl of water and open and close the shutter" it kind of makes your heart skip a few beats....EEEK! But thats what its made for and it still works fine, whew!
I'm starting to realize why I usually dont cut my hair short.... It doesnt fit in a pony :( Part of a pony but its ALL over the place :), and Friday when I was doing my makeup for a split second I thought I was looking in the mirror at my mother, which isnt a bad thing, just shocking :)
Well thats all I know today, wish me luck with school this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment