YOOOUUUUU.... OOOHHHH OHHH OHHH BAAABY! thank you Mariah Carey :) Love that song.
Well. I thought I would do better at this blogging thing. Haha, I fooled myself. No but really, my new years resolution will be to blog at least twice a week. :)
Lots of things going on in the Ebersole household. We have a new cat. Lovebug, he is the barn kitty that came from Wohlmans farm, and his name says it all. I love him. Hes a black kitty. What a lover.
Christmas time is here. I got our tree up, and I'm not so sure about it this year. Usually its burnt orange and gold, but I got these lights that are uhm... orange, not a fan, but I'm not wanting to take them off, too much work :) I love the holidays, but most of all I love spending them with my family... I'm bummed this year we will be missing a few :( Christmas in Chicago this year, and I'm so excited to show James around if we have time.
Eric and Krisane found out they are expecting my first niece or nephew! I'm SO THRILLED! I can't be happier for them, and I can't wait to spoil the heck out of my first niece or nephew.
I've decided in January I will be going back to school, and I will finish out. I want my kids to be proud of what I do, and I want to be proud of what I do. I know I can do it, just have to keep the attitude up! Whew! I will be working part time at the bank at the Toledo office, due to the fact that I cant stand my boss at the Marshalltown office, and I got a PRN CNA job at an assisted living in Marshalltown. So I will stay busy, especially when the snow starts flying :)
We have decided we will be going on a honeymoon redo. Yes, we do have some GREAT memories from our first honeymoon, but its not exactly how we pictured it. Troy and Lacie Moore invited us to go to Mexico with them in March, and we all know I wasnt turning that down! We will have so much fun, I cant wait.
..... (yes my dogs look like aliens in the picture, but they sat so nice!!!)............Well. I thought I would do better at this blogging thing. Haha, I fooled myself. No but really, my new years resolution will be to blog at least twice a week. :)
Lots of things going on in the Ebersole household. We have a new cat. Lovebug, he is the barn kitty that came from Wohlmans farm, and his name says it all. I love him. Hes a black kitty. What a lover.
Christmas time is here. I got our tree up, and I'm not so sure about it this year. Usually its burnt orange and gold, but I got these lights that are uhm... orange, not a fan, but I'm not wanting to take them off, too much work :) I love the holidays, but most of all I love spending them with my family... I'm bummed this year we will be missing a few :( Christmas in Chicago this year, and I'm so excited to show James around if we have time.
Eric and Krisane found out they are expecting my first niece or nephew! I'm SO THRILLED! I can't be happier for them, and I can't wait to spoil the heck out of my first niece or nephew.
I've decided in January I will be going back to school, and I will finish out. I want my kids to be proud of what I do, and I want to be proud of what I do. I know I can do it, just have to keep the attitude up! Whew! I will be working part time at the bank at the Toledo office, due to the fact that I cant stand my boss at the Marshalltown office, and I got a PRN CNA job at an assisted living in Marshalltown. So I will stay busy, especially when the snow starts flying :)
We have decided we will be going on a honeymoon redo. Yes, we do have some GREAT memories from our first honeymoon, but its not exactly how we pictured it. Troy and Lacie Moore invited us to go to Mexico with them in March, and we all know I wasnt turning that down! We will have so much fun, I cant wait.
I finally got the TV room painted. Now just to figure out where I want to hang things, thats the next big project. We also need to clean out the basement. We have accumulated a lot of stuff in the 2 years we've lived here. Goodness.
We have done a lot of talking and debating with the whole having kids stuff....
I got online and researched "infertility" - I hate that word, and I found a place in Des Moines that is a treatment center, our friends Troy and Lacie went there and they now have a beautiful baby girl Kamdyn. We have decided in January we are going to go forward with figuring out what is going on, 1, because James' insurance covers it all (WWWAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOO!) and I've been told if you are under the age of 35 and have been trying for a year or more (uh 2 for us, yeah thanks) then you should be seen by a specialist. I'm excited to get the ball rolling, but I'm trying to hope or good news, and I keep praying for it too. Hopefully its just a small "glitch", so my patience is being tested... thats for sure :)
Ok so enough for now.... I will stay on top of it....
hopefully :)
No comments:
Post a Comment