
Oh my goodness, yes its true. I'm back, life has finally sort of somewhat settled down! I'm now a married woman, wierd to say and I'm trying to get used to writing my new last name.
A lot has happened in the past month or two....
first we had the most BEAUTIFUL wedding day, it couldn't have been better. We had beautiful weather, beautiful flowers, beautiful people, literally everything was beautiful. It was like someone had opened a fairy tale and poof there we were. It was everything I had imagined and more. Unbelievable. I am so thankful for everything. We had so many people show up, I never dreamed of that many people to be at my wedding. Our photobooth was an absolute hit and so much fun! Everything was unreal. During the ceremony the sun was shining through the trees on us, and leaves were falling... it was gorgeous. I think my guardian angels all had something to do with it. Unbelievable.... end of story. :)
After the weddding we got settled back into the house as newlyweds, trying to organize everything was quite the task, and we are still working on it. Thank yous were started tonight... ugh, what a process.
No comments:
Post a Comment