Thursday, September 9, 2010

.30. days and counting

Oh my gosh.... where has the time gone?
It feels like yesterday I was telling everyone I was engaged and we were waiting a year and a half to get married.... wowza.
We're getting married in a month.... one month.... thats not very long. Am I ready, of course, but theres always those last minute things you think of. Now I'm down to details, details, details.
James and I have been meeting with our pastor for our pre-marital(sp?) sessions, and they have been going GREAT! We LOVE our pastor, he is amazing and he makes us feel so welcome. This month we are going to become members at his church and we are so excited. :) Going to meet with pastor has brought out a different person I never thought I would see in James, its a great feeling though. He likes to go see him and talk to him. We did a relationship profile last night that we absolutley nailed, it totally was right on which was suprising... and the pastor didnt turn us down ;) we learned a lot about eachother and how to deal with one another when things get tough. I'm so glad we chose Pastor Kim to marry us, he will do a wonderful job, and he has done a great job keeping me sane :)
I really need to work on programs, thats the last of my big worries. I'll get those done within the next couple of weeks.
I tried my dress on I think Monday, and holy crap its too big... never thought I would say that, so we have to get it altered one last time, good thing I talked myself into trying it on I was originally going to wait until the week before the wedding... but I had a feeling. Good thing.
MaKennas dress is FINALLY in. I have to go to Cedar Rapids this weekend to get it. Crazy weekend ahead though. Bridal Shower and bachelorette party, my shower will be fun, bachelorette party.... we shall see....
Other FUN and EXCITING news!!!!!!!............
My friend Lacie will be having her baby hopefully tomorrow! She gets induced at 8am. I cant wait to hear what it is, and a name! I've been calling "it" Carlos. I'm so excited for her, she has waited a LONG time for baby! She will be a great mom, I cant wait to hear!
My house is CLEAN. Like beyond clean. I stayed home today to deep clean, sad I know, but sometimes you just have to get away from work, they were making me crazy and I'm not getting answers I'm looking for, I will hopefully be transferring to the Toledo branch.
James and I have talked about me going back to nursing school.... and I'm thinking thats where I'm going to be headed after things get settled down after the wedding. I'm so excited to start back up, but I'm NOT going to quit this time. I have to finish.

Ok, thats all for now. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment