
My small Christmas list this year.... I feel as I get older "things" arent as important as spending it with the people I love....
So. #1, I would love to get the rest of our honeymoon "redo" paid off, which as long as the snow keeps coming we should be good. :)
#2, My camera finally quit unfortunatley, so I've found this Olympus shockproof/waterproof camera that I'm absolutley in love with. #3, is a little green machine spot pro, I dont feel like I need a huge carpet shampooer, just a small spot cleaning one would be spectacular. #4, Nike Free's.... I would love to try them, they are supposed to feel like you are running barefoot, which I LOVE! #5&6, Victoria Secret has an awesome collegiate section, and I'm wanting the bling baseball Longhorns hat and the boyfriend pant/tshirt set, looks SUPER COMFY!!!!
Most of all I'm hoping for a safe and uneventful trip to Arkansas to see my Pops. Hopefully the weather will cooperate.
No comments:
Post a Comment