Tuesday, December 7, 2010

bbbrrrrrrrrr.........


oooohhhh brrrr.....

look at this cute doggy (last years pic) she has icicles on her whiskers. Its pretty darn cold here, but no snow yet... I cant wait for snow, sooner or later it will be here hopefully.

Eventful news here.... NONE.

I'm trying to put together a list of 211 things I want to do in 2011.... its got me tied up :)

I've been cleaning house because it' making me CRAZY! I really need to attack the spare bedroom, basement and the little room off of the tv room, oh and finish the tv room. hah. I'm trying to decide what to do with the little room, make it a home office or a huge closet :) we shall see.

This weekend we are heading to Chicago for Tammys wedding, I'm SO excited to go. I havent been there since freshman year of college for Christmas (2005) I love Chicago, and I'm so excited to take James, he's never been there!


ohhhh..... on a positive "warmer" note, I got 2 new swimsuits in the mail for Mexico, they're pretty darn cute, but this girl needs to drop 15 pounds before March, yep its do-able, and I'm gonna do it!... after the holidays ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment