Thursday, July 22, 2010
.... lets update wedding stuff....
Ok, here is my little masterpiece of a collage :)
I'm loving this chicks hair. I wish I had pretty red hair. I'm thinking I want my hair like this, but with my headband I'm not sure it will look right, and my hair is so thin along my hairline it might not work. Hopefully it does :)
As for flowers, I LOVE the rich reds, but I think that I want a little more contrast of oranges and reds, I need to make my flower appointment so I cant change my mind anymore. Cake... we will be going to pick our cake flavors here shortly, and let me tell you I'm excited. We will have a 2 tier cake for us, and cupcakes for our guests. I have old barn boxes that are different heights to put the cupcakes on to make them look pretty on the table, I like height and something pretty to look at :) We will have chocolate pieces on top of our cupcakes too, and they are yummy. :) I made our card box.... it looks VERY orange in the picture, but its not that orange, its very burnt orange. I just need to decide if I want to put something on the top of it. One of my centerpiece is the floating orchid, but there will be a light that shines from the bottom.... which reminds me, I need to order those. I really like the thought of the pictures of family generation wedding pictures, but my grandparents dont have wedding pictures... that makes me :(, I really like the way the table is set up though in that picture.
I need to start thinking about programs and what I want, and I need to start thinking about songs to play at the reception.
Things I WILL DO before August 10....
**** Call harpist to be sure she is still planning on coming
**** Call photographer because I haven't talked to him in a year
**** Check on photobooth, to make sure they still have me booked
......is that bridezilla-y? i would like to think no, but i'm sure someone will think so.
Ok I think thats it for today. I'm going to play with my new picture editing program :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


when are you sending out your invites? i think you told me once, but i forgot. sorry!
ReplyDelete