.... because she is mad that Harley is hogging the chair :)
well lets see here. this week has been ok, I suppose its only Tuesday but hey, thats ok.
Sunday we went to church, yes, we did. and I am SO glad, it gives me a great feeling that we can go together, something about church brings me peace. yes, we were the youngest people there but thats ok. Our pastor was thrilled to see us there and totally made us feel welcome, which also is a great feeling. I am so excited to start our marriage "counseling" I think it will be really good for us. I cant believe our wedding is only 74 days away, that seems unreal! I still have a few things to do, but I have plenty of time to get them done.
Marley is still part of our family, we are still trying to find her a great home.
I have started a hard core diet, but its actually good for you, and I feel 100x better, and I cant wait to see the results, I have been VERY good at following it. My mom lost 5 pounds in 4 days, I am SO PROUD of her. Its great that we can be eachothers support through something like this. We are going to look amazing at my wedding. :)
This weekend mom, gramma and I are going to go look for MOB dresses, mom is being kind of picky and I think shes putting it off for too long!
I'm sad to say that we wont be going to a beautiful beach with all inclusive service for our honeymoon. Instead we will be heading to the Slania cabin in Presque Isle Wisconsin. I'm very excited because James and I absolutley love it up there, its going to be very odd though being there by ourselves, were used to being up there with 14+ people.
I went today to have my HSG test done. Its a test to be sure that my tubes are open. AND....
they sure are, just have a dialated left tube/ovary, and a few little bubbles showed up on the screen meaning I might have tiny little holes in my left tube, but the doctor wasnt too worried about it, and if shes not worried, then I guess I'm not worried. Now that we have all of that figured out we will be waiting til after the wedding to pursue anything farther. I'm just glad that I can quit losing sleep over the issue (for now :)) In case you are ever told you need a test like this.... be prepared, its not the most comfortable thing ever.... consider yourself warned!
Ok, til later kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment