
Yes it's true.... I've recovered my password AFTER I started a new blog, so I guess I'll attempt to update this one now instead...
A few major things have happened since my last post:
* We had a beautiful and unreal trip to Cancun, I can't wait to go back!
*Sherri has the land sold as of now, she's still working on the house, it's starting to get scary.
*I got another job at a bar in Marshalltown and I love it!
*School is going great! I'm absolutley loving it, I have 2 more weeks of classes until my new ones start. I should be in the nursing program come August and I'm SO excited!
*I had surgery on my woman parts and I'm all fixed and ready to go! Diagnosis: Endometriosis, stage 3 (stage 4 is the worst). Its now fixed, and I had my appointment today to follow up with what my options are.... coming in a future post :)
*We found out that Zeus (my dog at Mom and Dads) has cancer on both of his kidneys and his time is limited here with us :( it kills me, he is such a lover and a trooper. He acts like nothing is wrong, but he's got to be having pain. We found out too late so now we just wait, we take him to Iowa State every week for them to follow up and monitor his condition. In the meantime we've been spoiling the crap out of him. Mom even let him sleep with her, head on the pillow and all. I bring him ice cream, because it's hard for him to swallow. <3 <3 I love him like crazy!
*The weather here is annoying me. I'm ready for a tan, flip flops and tank top weather. ugh!
*We tore up our yard and replanted grass.... right now its a massive mud pile. UGH!!
Ok, till next time :)
Glad you are back!
ReplyDelete