Random picture today: night out with the girls :)
Since I have time to kill (waiting for my dough to be ready for my breakfast item tomorrow) I thought that I would make a quick one.
Tonight I hosted Easter at my house for my parents, sherri,gramma, grandpa h, ryan and his girlfriend katie. I cooked the ham and cheesy potatoes and suprisingly they turned out great! I was so worried that something was going to go wrong but it didn't, although I'm betting with my luck that my concauction that I'm working on now, just might be the "Easter oops". Tomorrow we have Easter brunch at Jerry and Nova's and I'm bringing a butter braid.... from scratch, ambitious I know. I thought I would try it, the worst that will happen is that I'll have to run to Perkins in the morning to get some muffins or something, I'm really hoping not but we will see. I'm making a cherry one and an apple one, they looked yummy, and i'll be sure to post a picture when the process is done.
Tonight I hosted Easter at my house for my parents, sherri,gramma, grandpa h, ryan and his girlfriend katie. I cooked the ham and cheesy potatoes and suprisingly they turned out great! I was so worried that something was going to go wrong but it didn't, although I'm betting with my luck that my concauction that I'm working on now, just might be the "Easter oops". Tomorrow we have Easter brunch at Jerry and Nova's and I'm bringing a butter braid.... from scratch, ambitious I know. I thought I would try it, the worst that will happen is that I'll have to run to Perkins in the morning to get some muffins or something, I'm really hoping not but we will see. I'm making a cherry one and an apple one, they looked yummy, and i'll be sure to post a picture when the process is done.
We got our "new" beautiful dining room table today. Since Sherri is moving up to the shop she decided that she wanted to swap with us, I have loved her dining room table since the day I saw it, it's a HUGE table that fits 10 people around it, I love the thought of having family dinners around it, and we broke it in right tonight with 9 :). It will be a great sentimental piece that I will be able to hand down to my kids, and hopefully their kids. It's truly awesome.
Zeus went to the vet yesterday for a checkup and he is doing much better, his blood pressure has been regulated for the most part, but we still need to keep an eye on him. He is enjoying napping in mom and dads bed and all the snacks he gets because he doesn't like his real food. Spoiled, but that's ok with me, every dog should be :)
James finally hung my window frame with our engagement picture on it in the living room, after having it almost a year its about time :)
Hopefully the weather starts shaping up, we've about had it with our mud pit of a backyard, ugh its frustrating when all the dogs do is bring it all in the house, but nothing we can do about it but hope that it gets better.
Miley has something wrong with her eyes, I dont know if its allergies or what but she doesnt hardly want to have them open. I gave her a zyrtec and eyedrops and I'm hoping a good nights sleep helps, otherwise we will be hitting the vet on Monday. I hate when my "kids" are sick, it makes me feel helpless. I just hope its nothing serious.
Random note to self: I wrote Pops 3 letters so I can send the sparatically throughout next week, hes been down and says that nobody loves him, so now I'm going to start journaling a bit everyday and mail it to him weekly with hopefully some sort of weekly picture. I'm so busy, no I'm not too busy for him, it just takes a lot of time, so I figured this was the best approach.
Ok, enough for now, I'm tiiiireeeed. Hurry up bread.
No comments:
Post a Comment