I'm sick of the weather.... I wish we were here....
Finals are in a week. Oh my goodness. I have all of my homework done, just need to get my studying in as much as possible. I really hope I do well on my finals because that will determine me getting into the nursing program in August, I also have to take my compass math test and I have to get a 49 on it with just winging it the first time I got 40, so I'm gonna be on top of it and nail it hopefully this time around. The next couple of weeks I feel like I will be getting no sleep and running around like a crazy woman. I'm going to be working back to back from the bank to the bar, along with other family activities that are going on. Justin and Ashley get married in a month, I'm hosting a bridal shower for her with James' Aunt Jenny, which I'm a little sour about because they never offered to host me one, but thats beside the point, I'm over it, just annoyed. Anyhooooo. My butter braid that I was up until 145am making on Saturday nite was a hit, YUM-O it was soooooo good! It was worth it to make it from scratch. I sent Tom 3 letters yesterday with some pictures from our trip to Cancun, hopefully that'll keep him occupied for awhile. I'm still continuing to journal daily for him so he can keep up with us around home. We really need to do get our laundry put away, it's making me crazy but I'm betting it'll have to wait for a weekend. I need to get my rear to the gym, no excuses, but with working 5 out of the 7 nights a week, and 5 days a week and school it's so hard to find time, I'm going to have to find a way to make it work.
Ok those are my thoughts for today.
Ok those are my thoughts for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment