Today as I'm sitting on my couch with a tummy ache I remembered that the holidays were quickly approaching... and how much I miss the family time that we used to have with the holidays.
I miss the Hineman get togethers, where we would meet in Galena for the weekend just to have a good time together. I miss everyone getting together... I hate that we are all getting older and we have so much to do that we don't have the time to spend with eachother. That is my favorite thing about holidays, is the family time, where we used to be guarenteed(sp?) that we could all be together. I miss the warmth and excitement that my family brings me when we are all together.
Moral of the story is: I hate that we are all getting older, busier, and expanding our families... I dont hate that, I hate that it makes it harder to get together, expand away ;)
I just wish it was easier for us to slow down our lives and take time for what really matters, family.
No comments:
Post a Comment