Thursday, September 1, 2011

i'm boycotting the rest of my house... for now. cleaning that is :)

50 superfantabulous things about me.... (saw this on my cousins blog and thought I would give it a try, I'll be sitting here for awhile :))

50. I love to cook/bake, but I hate to clean up, hence why I never do it :)
49. My favorite color is purple.
48. I love our home, it's so home-y, and I love to decorate it.
47. I love clean sheets, and cold air when I sleep.
46. I hate doing laundry, almost as much as I hate doing dishes.
45. I clean my windows at least once a week because my dogs get their noses all over them to the point you cant see, gross, I know.
44. My next dogs wont shed.... yeah right.
43. I'm quite the craft-y person, I'm in the process of making my own scrub tops, I was on a roll for awhile, now I'm "paused".
42. I could spend days in a fabric store, and lots of money. :)
41. I love antiques.
40. I really wish I had a nice camera (one of those big canon ones) that I could take super cool pictures with.
39. I love my family with all of my heart.
38. I can't wait to be a mom.
37. Sometimes I catch myself thinking about how huge I would be today if baby e had stuck around.... would've been almost 6 months along... :(
36. I think about that little blob every single day.
35. I wish my family all lived closer, or that we could put a date on the calendar that we could all go somewhere and nobody could have an excuse as to not being there.
34. We (james and i) really want to move out of state in 7 years.... Colorado, Wisconsin, and Michigan have been in our minds.... not too far. :)
33. I hate not having a best girlfriend that I can call anytime..... is that part of life? Dislike.
32. I wish everyday was a great day, yes I know that mostly falls on my part, but who can honestly say every day is great?
31. I'm on a wine kick right now, only because I want the corks to make coasters.
I <3 wine though!
30. Rose wine is my fave.
29. When I drink wine my cheeks get rosey. :) Its the Italian in me.
28. I wish my dogs wouldn't lay on my furniture, or sleep with me all night, I like to cuddle them sometimes, but not all night.
27. I have guilty pleasures, they're called: Teen Mom and Jersey Shore, dumb, I know.
26. I love to read, but feel like I never have time to do it. Janet Evanovich is my new fave.
25. I love to scrapbook, but I get frustrated when I hurry through it.
24. I wish I could find a way to grow a money tree :)
23. I really want to finish my nursing degree, but I dont feel like I'm book smart enough. I know I'd make a great nurse, its just getting that damn piece of paper.
22. I cuss WAAAAY too much.
21. I really want hard wood floors in my house.
20. And closets.... (more than the one I have)
19. When I retire, I want to move to Italy and have my own home.
18. I really want a new grand prix, mine has seen better days.
17. I should really focus on what James needs more than on what I want.... he NEEDS a new truck. The doors dont stay closed on his... saftey hazard maybe?
16. I wish I had a garage.
15. I'm losing weight but I wish it was easier.... only 18 more to go.
14. I'm so proud of my mom. She is beautiful, always has been, always will be.
13. I wish that something at somepoint in life would go right for my other mom... ugh.
12. I wish I wasnt a jealous person.
11. I'm pretty easy to get along with, but burn me once and we're done. I dont have time for people like that.
10. If I dont have some sort of ring around my left finger I freak out. Wierd, yes.
9. I really don't ever want to have to be put in a nursing home. Somebody O/D me on something and let me go to bed and not ever wake up.
8. My favorite movie is Marley and Me, it gets me everytime.
7. I hate cats, but I have one.
6. I love when my house smells good.
5. I love when my house is clean :)
4. I wish my house would stay clean :)
3. I love anything animal print.
2. My husband is the best thing that has ever happened to me... ( I need to remind myself of this daily :))
1. I wish we went to church more often.
0. I have anxiety about crazy wierd things.

No comments:

Post a Comment