Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Feeling.....

Like I never have a minute to stop and think!
I feel like we're always running around doing something. I just want a night of NOTHING! That won't be for awhile.... too many projects for too many people.
This weekend we are going to a wedding in Des Moines, and we got a hotel room, hopefully that'll be our relaxing getaway. Were going to go look for our anniversary present too.... a dishwasher :) woot woot! We need it.
My new job is going ok, its a total mess when I go to work, like everyone's running around with their heads cut off.... makes me crazy!
I cant wait til our anniversary, I really want our cake :) hahaha! Doesn't seem like a year ago I was fretting over our wedding! Doing last minute details, getting my dress altered because I'd lost weight. Just doesnt seem right. It has been a great year though, even after all that we have been through.... Can't wait to have many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment