............ that's what I'm smelling........ LOL!
Things have been absolutely WILD in this household.... wowza!
I'm pretty sure I'm going to go to beauty school in February of 2012. I need to work as much as I can so we can get ahead in life.
I hosted a bridal shower for my future sister in law and it wasn't appreciated, I'm not a happy camper. James' family is so rude. I don't even know why I continue to try. I'm so thankful that I have a close knit loving family. Ok, I'm over it :) just had to get that out there.
We've been taking our girls for walks every night to relieve our stresses and let them run, we go out to a trail that is out in the country so they can run like wild things. They love it!
Zeus is doing good, he went to the vet last week and his blood pressure is up but so is his weight, but I guess thats what happens when you let him eat whatever he wants :) He has surpassed what the doctors thought he would live, we're just keeping him comfortable.
Work is going great. School is over, I'm a little upset that I didn't do better in my Anatomy class, but I think that this is my sign that I should be in beauty school, apparently 3rd time wasn't the charm, yes I did better but it's hard for me to believe in myself that I can do well in nursing school. I'm too artsy :) - - - quote from my mother, and I like to sleep and have my own schedule, so I'm thinking it's my calling :) It's been in the back of my mind for a long time, I'm just going to suck it up and do it.
We went to church on Sunday and it felt good to be back, we're so bad at getting there and that's terrible. But it's going to become more of a "habit" I'm hoping.
Ok, I'm exhausted, gonna hit the hay, yes its 834pm. Sad I know. ugh.
No comments:
Post a Comment