Tuesday, May 10, 2011

(1) of the beautiful faces I wake up to every morning...


Oh my Miley Moe. :) Tomorrow is her 3rd Birthday already! I got her some ice cream tonight since I have to work tomorrow night. Yes, I do wake up to her every morning just like this, head on pillow and all :) Harley is usually on the other side of me.
It's hot today, it was 94degrees, and to think that last week we were freezing, helllooooooo Iowa spring/summers! I'm thrilled that summer is practically here, we have so much going on this summer it is going to FLY by. Some trips include : Going to South Carolina with my mom to meet my 1st nephew, going to Leech Lake with my brother and sister in law to James' family cabin, and of course Muskie Jamboree with my family with TONS of fun filled activities this year including baby showers, and wedding showers :) I can't WAIT! It's the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment