Monday, February 7, 2011

1stepforward2stepsback.

I'm not naming this one, I dont have a name for it.
Just some random thoughts:

got a 76% on my A&P exam, its a start I suppose, not happy about it but it could be worse.
took a math test today and I think I rocked it.
Sherri had an offer on the house and people are absolutely messing with her and it's pissing me off, she called me and James to come over to help her make a decision. Keeping our fingers crossed.
Called to get my laprascopy scheduled today, doctor isn't there this week otherwise they would've done it Friday, we have to wait til my next cycle and that falls on the week before we leave for Mexico... we might be waiting til April, especially since we haven't met our deductable on our insurance in order for all of it to be covered.... only $650 more bucks to go to meet our deductable. Just seems wierd that we're always taking one step forward and two steps back, but that seems to be the "theme" of my life this year.
James wants to buy a new snowmobile. ugh. He's stressing me out.
I'm going to call my wedding photographer on Wednesday and not be so nice, we've been married 4 months and I have yet to see a photobook, its kinda irking me.
Ok, I named it. Yep, thats it!

No comments:

Post a Comment