Sunday, May 2, 2010

Ugh.... Day 1 of being ALONE...

Man oh man. I hate this.
Starting my new job tomorrow so I'm in Rochester for training ALL WEEK. Hopefully it flies by, I can't stand to be away from home and not knowing anyone, especially in a big city.... I'm for sure small town girl.

Today I woke up at 1030, James was at Mamas tilling up the pasture and seeding it, and started the brush pile on fire. Mama didnt like that, she doesnt like fire. :) Mama and I went to see Pops, we were there for about an hour then we headed home because I needed to hit the road to get here. I left around 630, and yes I cried, I always do.... its the Italian in me :) I got here around 9, Garmin brought me up on a county road.... I wasn't too thrilled about that because I can't see at night anyways. But I made it. It took me forever to find a parking spot, this place is all concrete and I have Godzilla above me in the hotel. James got paid from Todd tonite, so they went to the casino, he only lost $20 so thats ok with me. His chore for the week is to get our new preacher that HE wants for the wedding, which is totally fine with me because he agreed to get all the details and get him booked. We really liked him, he did James' grandpas funeral.

Well I suppose I should hit the hay. Even though I REALLY dont want to. :'( I hate being alone.
I miss my girls and my boy :'(

No pictures tonite, but I saw a beautiful sunset on my drive up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment