Wednesday, April 28, 2010

and I am doing this because......

.... because I think this will be good for me :)

My goal for starting this blog, is to write daily what has happened, so I can keep myself informed on life... the good stuff, the bad stuff etc. My other goal is to take a picture every day of something I love and post it to this website, hopefully that will get my creative juices flowing. :)
I got this idea from my cousins fiance, so hopefully I can keep my word to myself.

So, to catch up...

We are getting married in 164 days!!! HOLY COW! I feel like we just got engaged! The planning is getting a little easier, I have most of the big stuff done now just working on the little stuff. Today's goal is to get flowergirl dresses squared away. I made my phone call, now just waiting for Diane from Hopes Bridal to call me back.
Mama Sherri is having her sale on May 8th, I hope it all goes well. The whole situation is eating me alive, I can tell its making me really depressed and just not right. I pray that things get better and easier for all of us.
I quit my job at Iowa Hospice, I couldn't take it anymore. My bosses were the most inconsiderate people I could ever gotten stuck with as bosses. First they hired me as full time- - 40 hrs, and I was lucky if I got 25 hours a week.... wasn't paying the bills. Second, I had filled my timesheets out all the same since day 1, and my boss signs off on them everyday but one week she had "found" that I wasn't stopping in the office everyday before work so my mileage didnt count... so they screwed me out of 300 miles, but they paid me for the time to drive, whatever, I dont get it and I could care less. The final thing that made me quit was James' Grandpa Oris passed away over the weekend and I text my boss on Saturday telling her what had happened, and I didn't get an "oh I'm so sorry" or any sort of condolences, instead I got "well will you be working on Monday?" HELLOOOOO!!???!? did you not understand what I had just texted you!?! Retard. I told her no I wouldnt be working Monday or Tuesday and she threw a fit saying that since it wasn't my direct family member, and I wasn't married that it didnt count for me to be off, so I told them to shove it up their asses. Today I turned in all of my stuff, and boy did it feel good. Had enough of them jerking me around.
So, I got a new job with Home Federal Savings Bank in Marshalltown. I'm so excited to start. Next week I go to Rochester Minnesota for my training, I'm more than ready to work a 40 hour job, I'll finally not have to struggle to pay bills. WAHOOO!!!
I also work part-time at Bath and Body Works, thats fun, just something different with some extra income which is always good :)

Well I guess I'm off for a nap. James is off today and tomorrow, we got the lawn taken care of today so that was good. Maybe I can talk him into shopping tomorrow so I can get my new wardrobe for work :) :) :)



No comments:

Post a Comment