Friday, April 30, 2010

4.30.2010







Only 162 more days!!!!






See, I was already naughty and didn't post last night... this is a challenge for me :)






Yesterday I did talk James into going to Waterloo with me to go shopping for new work outfits. I also bought my flower girls their sweaters, and I bought MaKennas shoes... which I really hope that they fit in October, I bought them a half size bigger than what she wears now.



We went to lunch at Olive Garden... I was about finished eating and I found a bug in my lunch, so we got a free lunch and a gift card to come back... I was so sick I thought I was gonna ralph. Ick... it'll be awhile before we go back there.



Then we went to ColdStone for dessert, which as always was AMAZING! Headed home and I went to work at Bath & Body Works from 6-930. I love that job, we have so much fun!



My picture is of these AWESOME tulips that are in my backyard, that were here when we moved in 2 years ago! They are beautiful!









As for today.....


I woke up at 930, James went back to work today :( After I got up I had my lovely bowl of cereal and got ready. Decided to go to Mamas this morning, I got a text saying she missed me like crazy, and its getting so much harder to go over there.... I would have thought it was going to get easier, but of course not. Next weekend will be really hard. It started storming and we got a little hail but it wasn't too bad. Then I went and got my hair highlighted, and I cannot wait till the wedding! My hair lady knows exactly what I want!

After my hair I went back to Mamas and we made supper, then I went to work at Bath & Body Works from 530-930. I'm excited its the weekend, but I really am not looking forward to going to Rochester :( I'm going to miss James and my girls :(


No comments:

Post a Comment